Thursday, July 15, 2010

7/11 Eleven tools in seven days, my final reflection

1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox?
Glogster:I love the way students can create projects integrating varied ways of technology, they can be used as projects presentations
Itouch: I want to try the science glossary and the 3D sun
Digital Story Telling: To record, document and present a science project overtime.

2. How have you transformed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom?
This is my tool #2 reflection. It changed my thinking in the sense of how to perceive technology in education; it is happening either we use them or not, we like them or not , our students are networking, creating knowledge that make sense to them and having access to an unlimited number or sources and people.
My ideal role as an educator would to be Tech facilitator, so the students can analyze resources with a critical eye, they would learn there are trusted and not so ethic sources and make distinctions between the two.

3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
- The time, I got to spend more than just one hour in order to figure out, play and post about the each of the tools.
-The level of awareness, now technology needs to be a key component in my classroom and when working with my team.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you went through this training. There's so much technology available to use in our classrooms. You're a great asset to our students and teachers!!!