Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thing #23 Patting my back!!!

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
This summer was rather a busy one; I taught summer school 7 hours for six weeks, I wrote curriculum and of course have personal vacation plans. I almost dropped this training. Well, I’m glad I didn’t as I’ve been thrilled with all the learning. I loved delicious, the cartoons, teacher tube and how to unblock you tube videos. I love having my blog, commenting in others and adding pictures, videos and avatars.
2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
I learned technology is moving fast and furious it’s not longer optional for teachers using it in the classrooms IT IS A MUST and we as educators need to move along with the trend in order to provide our students with tools that will make them succeed.
3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
Statistics, made me reflect on my teaching style, my social responsibility as educator and how my campus/district is ready or not for the challenge.
4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I’d like to see examples made by students/other teachers, there you go perhaps a create a Technology Showcase Nings. Having the program over the summer was a great idea.

5. If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?

Totally  !!! By all means please –begging here- keep planning for more trainings

6. How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?
Dynamic
7. Now go and comment on some of the other Players' blogs?
Yes

1 comment:

Mamalibearian said...

Congratulations on finishing. I hope you have added some tools to your toolbox for this school year. Now relax and enjoy the next couple of weeks!